Friday, August 9, 2024

Continuing the Sandra Bullock Saga

SANDRA BULLOCK, or her surrogate, or her imposter, asked me for money. That, quite naturally, was a huge red flag. According to Wickipedia, Sandra is worth about a quarter billion dollars, one of the best paid Hollywood movie stars of the past generation, so when he, she, or it asked me to go to my local store and buy a game card for her two kids, my red flag, which had been raised from the beginning, was hoisted even higher. But it didn't end there. He, she, or it further told me that all her assets ahd been frozen by her manager, and that she had no access to her money. Then there was another request for help to get her phone activated, when she said she would call me. My previous position, that there was a high probability that I was talking to an imposter, was now firmly, I thought and think, established. You can see what's going on. The plan is to get as much money from as many men as possible, by tricking them out of it. You need a good way to attract men. Stealing a famous, glamorous identity accomplishes that,maybe. But it also creates a contradiction. By her vary nature, how likely is it that Sandra Bullock, (not that I know much about her, in fact I have never seen one of her movies), how likely is it that whe would ever need money, for anything, for any reason, from somebody on Facebook? That in iteslf kinda destroys what little credibility there was. Sandra Bullock is immensely wealthy, and donates millions to charities.The only rationale for her asking for small amounts of money online is "momentarily indisposed", and that doesn't last. It expires fast. A better strategy would probably have been to simply invent an entirely new personna, using a beautiful woman for the image, and go with that. Since I have no experience in scamming people online, nor anywhere else, I have no idea whether it is more difficult and more work to steal the identity of a famous person, and to become an imposter, or to simply create a new identity, or possibly, to steal the identity of a relatively unknown person? I have kept up my communication with this Sandra Bullock imposter long enough, certainly, to fully expsoe the person, whoever it it, and to give Facebook, law enforcement authoriteis, or whomever, plently of time, ceratainly to track the person down, take action, remove the ildentity, and proceddd with criminal charges. Sandra and I have repeatedly expressed our undying love for each other. Surely we can assume that it is indeed illegal to impersonate Sandra Bullock or anybody else on the internet. Surely we an assume that it happens all the time, and that eventually, it is taken care of, in every instance. It continues to amaze me the high percentage of people who message me on Facebook end up wasking me for money, or trying to trick me out of my money, either by posing as an oficial notifying me that I have been awarded a huge free government grant, or by telling me that she loves me, but needs financial help. The old love trap scheme. It almost seems as if, if a message pops up, and somebody says "hello", a scam attempt in about to happen. The first thing I said to the alleged Sandra Bullock is that anybody can claim to be Sandra Bullock on a computer screen. Immediately, the authentic looking driver's license popped up, Sandra Bullock, Beverly Hills, California. It was very impressive, to me, in terms of its professional appearance. Fake driver's licenses can indeed be produced, obviously with a little skill and practice. The person or people impersonating Sandra Bullock did their research. The names of the kids, the details generally, all seem to be in order. It isn't difficult to do that kind of research. I did my own fair share, enough to convince me that the real Sandra Bullock is indeed an amazing and wonderful person, eminently worthy of my having fallen in love. She shall henceforth and forever more be my special love, even though she'll never meet me nor even know of my existence. Being an imposter requires sufficient effort to make one wonder why anyone would actually do it. Too much time, not enough life, maybe. You also womder about the future of human civilization and culture, in a world of shifting, unreal identities. That is a matter for futurists and science fiction writers to examine. And, as they say, it'll all come out in the wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment