Seeking truth through diverse,openminded expression,explaining america to the world
Sunday, September 27, 2026
Changing Dentist?
I HAD A RUN of good luck,which essentially consists of two circumstances. To wit, I discovered a big stash of marijuana, still sealed in tight professional serious unopened packages from a marijuana disersary in a state wherepot is legal, and marijuana stored are every frigging were, to my great delight. And, I was once again, after a long absence, able to log on to the internt and to this essay website/blog. So, I unwrapped one of the packages, an eigth, several small buds, a good quantity considering how potent it is, and transfered the skunk buds to a small bottle, loaded up a pipe with a bud fragment, took a hit, and got stoned. Then, I turned on my silver laptop, and managed to log onto the internet and this website, or blog, which is mine. Both of these developments thrilled the dickens outta me, and for that, to God presumably, I am most grateful. It all makes me wonder if I am truly losing my mind, maybe to Alzeimer's. Is it Prevagen time once again? The first time I noticed no effects. On my mind is my dental appointment later this week, routine, my teeth are in relatively good shape due to assiduously dentistry. Te problem is, every time I make an appointment, six months in advance, the dentist's office calls and reschedules my appointment. Every....frigging...time.., which really doesn't hurt me or do any damage, but it annoys the heck out me, I feel disrespected, and inconvenienced. I really like this dental office, but am starting to think I should switch, which would be a real bummer, causing my patience and tolerance to waver. I must respond to this situation intelligently and maturely, not with anger, stress, anxiety, and all that. The rescheduled dentist appointment is, really, no big deal. I make it a big deal out of it perpaps from pride, imagining, incorrectly, that they lack respect for me. They say that they reschedule me all the time because they have to reschedule somebody, and I only live two blocks away from them. I think, so fucking what? I have a schedule myself, or try to, and being rescheduled everytime, at anything, can be a bit burdensome, a hassle, if you will. I seem to be rather intense about "respect", feeling on a daily basis that people in general lack it for me. That, of course, does nothing to help me get rid of the stress, anger, and anxiety, which, in any event, are not really all that serious,and I think I can control them, since in essence I have all my long life. This essay is very different from the most recent few thousand, because it is a sit and type stream of conscious writing project, like you might see and get in a high school English class, or a college writing class. When I finish typing this sentence, I should probalby hit the "publish" button, Hand in my impromptu essay, to the teacher? No, o me. One thinks, and one types the thought, asbestas one can. My research paper ins ixth grade was on "snakes". That much I remember. I have tended throughout my life to remember every deail of it, permanently, Now, at seventy one, I am paranoid that I am losing my memory, Very paranoid. I will write every day and see what happens. The essays prior to this one are generally highly intellectual, I think my readers will agree, and this one is a bit crazy, whereas all the others, all six thousand of them or so,are really pretty damn good, nay, very good, exremely good, if I do say so myself, although they could have been and could be much better. I will tell my dental assistant that I am workng full time, over time, and traveling all ver the world, which is not true, but is what I want to do, so I probably will. Call me crazy. Remmi's dead, but I still have two cats, aging cats. When they die, I will either get three new cats, or go to Europe. Maybe do both, Europe
first. But I want to keep writing to you, for you, whoever you are. I write for the same reason I run, exercise, work out, read, play tennis. Fun. I love it. But how bored are people who might by some crazy miracle actually read it?
No comments:
Post a Comment